The All-New PEUGEOT 308 is the first model to represent the new and futuristic design language for PEUGEOT. With a design language focused on the ‘power of allure’, it boasts sensual, sharp and striking design. The high-end PEUGEOT 308 is free spirited, with a powerful heart and a strong stance, while innovative features and luxury comforts heighten your senses.
The All-New PEUGEOT 308 delivers an intuitive driving experience underpinned by PEUGEOT’s trademark i-Cockpit™ technology and complemented by beautiful design that exudes luxury. It is a vehicle that revolutionises the simple joy of driving for today, for every day and for all our tomorrows.
The ultra-compact front lighting signature is decidedly contemporary and hi-tech. Combining elegance with strength, the front headlights mark the dynamism and identity of the new PEUGEOT 308.
Chiselled and slim, they benefit from LED technology or PEUGEOT Matrix LED Technology, set off by fang-shaped daytime running lights on the front bumper.
The hi-tech and modern rear lighting signature is accompanied by ultra-compact full LED 3D lights, with specific claw-to-claw illumination (with sequential ‘Welcome sequence’ upon unlocking the vehicle).
1. Special driveaway price at participating PEUGEOT Dealers on all new MY22 PEUGEOT 308 GT vehicles sold between 01/05/23 and 30/06/23 and delivered by 30/06/23. Offer excludes fleet, government, and rental buyers. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. PEUGEOT Australia reserves the right to change, supersede or extend these offers at its discretion. Metallic and premium paint not included and are at an additional cost.
Impressive and appealing at first sight, the All-New PEUGEOT 308 features a remarkable stance, muscular rear and racy profile. The powerful, bold and feline exterior, features an assertive front grille, athletic lines and a strong, sharp light signature. Surprising and unexpected, PEUGEOT 308 comes it a range of colours to suit your style. Embodying PEUGEOT inspiration, the AlI-New PEUGEOT 308 is without parallel.
Cabin wellbeing and comfort is essential for all passengers, that’s why the All-New PEUGEOT 308 offers massage seats, configurable ambient lighting, Alcantara seats (GT) and Nappa leather (available only with GT Premium and GT Premium Sport PHEV variants). Small, but thoughtful, details like a heated steering wheel for those chillier days, help to ensure a comfortable and luxurious drive.
Because, why not?
Spectacular style does not come at the expense of substance, as safety lies at the heart of the All-New PEUGEOT 308. Starting with the cabin which is designed to ensure the driver can maintain a comfortable driving position and helps to keep your eyes on the road. Safety is also underpinned by considered structural design and airbags, while the all-new PEUGEOT 308 is further equipped with driver aids such as HD cameras, blind spot monitoring and adaptive cruise control for additional peace of mind, confidence and driving enjoyment.
The All-New PEUGEOT 308 is the first model to represent the new and futuristic design language for PEUGEOT.
With a design language focused on the ‘power of allure’, it boasts sensual, sharp and striking design. The high-end PEUGEOT 308 is free spirited, with a powerful heart and a strong stance, while innovative features and luxury comforts heighten your senses.
The All-New PEUGEOT 308 is performance built with efficiency at its heart. Options include the choice of a 1.2-lite PureTech turbo petrol engine, while the all-new PEUGEOT 308 GT Sport Hatch Plug-In Hybrid offers a 1.6-lite PureTech petrol engine paired with an electric motor.
Available in both Hatch and Wagon – for when extra cargo space is needed – there’s a PEUGEOT 308 to suit all driving preferences and lifestyles.
The All-New PEUGEOT 308 is the first model to include connected services across all variants, including over the air updates for maps. Plus wireless mirroring, induction charging and the ability for two phones to be simultaneously connected, helping to bring the driver, passengers and car together, as one.
PEUGEOT 308 Length: 4,365 mm
PEUGEOT 308 Width: 2,062 mm
PEUGEOT 308 Height: 1,465 mm
PEUGEOT 308 Wheel Size: 18 inch
PEUGEOT 308 Tyre Size: 225/40 R18
PEUGEOT 308 Front Dimensions
PEUGEOT 308 Rear Dimensions
PEUGEOT 308 Seating Capacity
• 5 seats
NEW PEUGEOT 308 GT
Enjoy high-quality design and appreciate all the efficient equipment offered with the GT trim.
NEW PEUGEOT 308 GT
Allow yourself to be won over by the distinctive elegance and the high-end technologies offered with the GT Premium trim.
NEW PEUGEOT 308 GT SPORT
Allow yourself to be won over by the plug-in hybrid performance and the high-end technologies offered with the GT Sport.
1. Leather appointed seats are a combination of genuine leather and synthetic materials and are not wholly leather.
2. Subject to terms and conditions, visit www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-servicing/service-plans.html.
3. 5 Year Unlimited KM Warranty on all new PEUGEOT passenger vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Visit www.peugeot.com.au/owners/warranty.html.
4. 5 Year Roadside Assistance on all new PEUGEOT vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Visit www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-roadside-assistance.html.
5. Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as PEUGEOT Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211. Available at participating PEUGEOT Financial Services Retailers only.
6. Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is a loan feature which provides greater certainty about the minimum future value of your vehicle at the end of the loan term. Approved applicants only. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as PEUGEOT Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211.
3/26 Burrows St
Brisbane, Queensland 4006