NEW 100% ELECTRIC PEUGEOT E-2008 SUV
The 2nd generation PEUGEOT 2008, a top-selling SUV in Europe, disrupts the small SUV segment with its design, style, and features. The exciting addition to the range is the e-2008, a unique 100% electric SUV with premium appointments and cutting-edge technology. If you’re seeking an EV that stands out, the PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is the perfect choice.
1. Figure based on WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) static laboratory combined average city and highway cycle test, which measure, energy consumption, range and emissions in passenger vehicles, figures stated for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested to the same technical procedures only. Actual real world range results will vary depending on a combination of factors including but not limited to load, driving style, type of journey, vehicle configuration, battery age and condition, use of vehicle features (such as heating and air conditioning), as well as operating, environmental and climate conditions.
2. Charging times will vary depending on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the output of the charger being used, starting battery charge, charging equipment, ambient temperature, battery state as well as the age of the battery at point of use. As a result of these factors, charging times may therefore vary significantly.
3. 5 Year Warranty/Unlimited km on PEUGEOT new vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions. Visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/warranty.html.
4. 5 Year Roadside Assist on PEUGEOT new vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions. Visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-roadside-assistance.html.
5. Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as PEUGEOT Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211. Available at participating PEUGEOT Financial Services Retailers only.
6. Subject to terms and conditions, visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-servicing/service-plans.html.